A feast for 6-8
Bring a touch of Cornwall to your garden this summer with the new Stein's at Home barbecue box, bringing a selection of the best quality fish and meats to your door - all ready to throw onto the BBQ and impress at your next alfresco celebration.
How to cook
The barbecue menu has been developed with both taste and ease in mind. All ingredients have been prepared for you, all you need to do is bit of chopping and light seasoning, then sit back and relax. This is the ultimate taste, low maintenance menu.
What's inside the box
The box includes plenty for six people who feel extra hungry and up to 8 for those who like to share mains. Our ingredients are from the finest suppliers in Cornwall through to mid Devon. Our partners Philip Warren in Cornwall rear the best beef in the UK (in our opinion) and the 8oz ribeye steaks will not disappoint.
- Sea bass ceviche with pomegranate, shallot, tomato and chilli
- A fully prepared spatchcock chicken with tarragon butter
- 6 x 8oz ribeye steaks with Rick's peppermix
- Tomato and thyme salad with mixed leaves
- Potato salad
- 6 x individual strawberry cheesecakes (no sharing here)
View the menu card here.
Gifts from us to you - worth over £45.00 (RRP)
A barbecue wouldn't be the same without a refreshing drinks and our friends at Tarquin's Cornish Gin, have paired not one but two gins to accompany the menu. Each box will contain, 6 x 50ml bottles of Tarquin's Gin accompanied by the perfect Fever Tree tonic and garnish.
- 3 x 50mlTarquin’s Rick Stein Gin with refreshingly light tonic, a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint
- 3 x 50ml Tarquin’s Cornish Dry Gin with Mediterranean tonic, a slice of red grapefruit and a sprig of thyme
Plus, to ensure your BBQ goes without a hitch we have also included, a FREE Rick Stein meat thermometer worth £9.95, all topped off with FREE delivery.
- Sea bass ceviche with pomegranate, shallot, tomato and chilli - fish, sulphites
- Spatchcock chicken with tarragon butter - milk, sulphites
- Ribeye Steaks with Rick's peppermix
- Tomato and thyme salad - sulphites
- Potato salad - egg, mustard, soya, wheat, sulphites
- Strawberry cheesecake - milk, wheat gluten, soya
Made in an environment handling: CELERY, CEREALS CONTAINING GLUTEN (such as barley and oats), CRUSTACEANS (such as prawns, crabs and lobsters), EGGS, FISH, MILK, MOLLUSCS (such as mussels and oysters), MUSTARD, PEANUTS, SESAME, SOYBEANS, SULPHUR DIOXIDE AND SULPHITES, NUTS
Government guidelines recommend the average adult to consume 2000kcal per day.
|Per 100g Serving|
|Tomato and thyme salad with mixed leaves
Our boxes will be dispatched for delivery on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Packaging and delivery
All the ingredients in our boxes are packaged and well-sealed, and we use food safe chill packs and liners to insulate the box. These will keep all the ingredients perfectly chilled for 48 hours. We use DPD to send our Stein’s at Home boxes, who deliver 8am-8pm. If you have provided us with a mobile number then DPD will text you a one hour time slot.
We can deliver to UK addresses (exclusions list below)
Please note: Deliveries to the following locations are not available – Aberdeen, Northern Highlands, Eire, Northern Ireland, Guernsey, Oban, Dundee, Arran, Argyll, Orkney, Shetland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Saturday delivery is not available to Glasgow.
As this is a food item, if you need to cancel or amend your order we politely ask for the notice listed below:
|Delivery Day||Last day for changes|
|Wednesday||Thursday of the previous week|
|Friday||Sunday of the previous week|
|Saturday||Sunday of the previous week|
This is to ensure we reduce food wastage.