Rick's savoury favourites are perfect for cosy nights in or garden get-togethers with friends. Picky bits that create the most exciting sharing platter, including cheese, meat, olives, biscuits and more.
You can look forward to enjoying:
- Cornish Gouda (250g)
- Tunworth cheese (250g)
- Cornish charcuterie fennel salami stick (60g)
- Cornish charcuterie chicken liver pâté jar
- Rick Stein hot apple and peach chutney
- Millers wheat biscuits
- Millers charcoal biscuits
- Marcona almonds
- Rick Stein olives (kilner jar)
- Chorizo Alejandro hoop - hot (200g)
We work with small independent suppliers, so from time to time the exact contents of our nibbles box might vary.
If you need to share with a bigger group try our large Cheese & Charcuterie box here.
Charlie Stein has selected the perfect bottle of wine to complement this menu - Rick Stein's Spanish Red, Campo de Borja DO. To add this to your menu box, choose the 'with wine' option when selecting your delivery date above.
Packaging and delivery
All the ingredients in our boxes are packaged and well-sealed, and we use food safe chill packs and liners to insulate the box. These will keep all the ingredients perfectly chilled for delivery. These boxes will be suitable to consume for 3 days, including the day of delivery. We use DPD to send our nibbles boxes, who deliver 8am-8pm. If you have provided us with a mobile number then DPD will text you a one hour time slot.
We can deliver to UK addresses (exclusions list below)
Please note: Deliveries to the following locations are not available – Aberdeen, Northern Highlands, Eire, Northern Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Oban, Dundee, Arran, Argyll, Orkney, Shetland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Saturday delivery is not available to Glasgow.
Our nibbles boxes will be dispatched for delivery on Friday and Saturday. Please be aware we might sell out of boxes, so order early to avoid disappointment.
|Delivery Day||Last day for changes|
|Friday||Sunday of the previous week|
|Saturday||Sunday of the previous week|
Allergens & Full Ingredients
- Cornish Gouda (250g) - milk, pastrurised, suitable for vegetarians egg Full Ingredients: Pasteurised Cow's Milk, Salt, Rennet, Preservative: Sodium Nitrate, Lysozyme (Egg)
- Tunworth cheese (250g) - milk, pasturised, suitable for vegetarians Full ingredients: Milk
- Miss Muffet cheese - Wedge - milk, suitable for vegetarians Full ingredients: Natural mould rind, Pasturised milk. Vegetarian rennet.
- Fennel salami (60g) Pork (147%, curing salt, (salt 99%, preservative: E250), Dextrose, fennel seeds (0.71%), starter culture (lactobacillus sakei, pedicoccus acidilatctici staphylococcus carnosus)
- Chicken liver pate jar - sulphites, milk. Full ingredients: Chicken Livers 62.4%, Onions, Butter, (Milk), Port 3.12% (Sulphites), Sea Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Preservative E250
- Rick Stein hot apple and peach chutney - sulphites. Full ingredients: Apples (33%), sugar, white wine vinegar (sulphites), peach (13%), apricots (sulphites) (8%), sultanas, (sulphites), garlic, ginger, salt and cayenne pepper. May contain traces of nuts
- Millers wheat biscuits - gluten, not suitable for nut allergy sufferers. Full ingredients: Stoneground Wholemeal Flour (92%) (wheat), corn oil, autolysed yeast, sea salt, raising agent, (Sodium Bicarbonate).
- Millers charcoal biscuits - gluten, not suitable for nut allergy sufferers. Full ingredients: Stoneground Wholemeal Flour (89%) (wheat), corn oil, autolysed yeast, salt, malted barley flour, malt extract (barley), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), charcoal powder (1%)
- Marcona almonds - nuts Full ingredients: Marcona almonds, sunflower oil, salt. May contain traces of other nuts.
- Kilner jar of Rick Stein olives - sulphites Full ingredients: Whole Kalamata Olives (sulphites), blended olive pomace oil, lemon garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano , bay leaf.
Made in an environment handling: CELERY, CEREALS CONTAINING GLUTEN (such as barley and oats), CRUSTACEANS (such as prawns, crabs and lobsters), EGGS, FISH, MILK, MOLLUSCS (such as mussels and oysters), MUSTARD, PEANUTS, SESAME, SOYBEANS, SULPHUR DIOXIDE AND SULPHITES, NUTS